How to prepare for a retreat?
It may be hot or cold, muddy or rainy when you arrive at camp, so be ready for anything. (Please check the weather forcast on our homepage to check on the temperature and conditions at camp.)
- Luggage should be clearly labeled with your name
- Sleeping bag, sheet and pillow.
- Bath towel
- Flashlight: Please be sure to label the flashlight and bring extra batteries.
- General toiletries: soap, toothbrush, shampoo, chapstick, sunscreen and sandals for shower
- Clothing, jacket/sweater and close toed shoes. (Always be ready to layer for the change of temperature throughout the day, always be prepared with a second pair of shoes.
- Insect repellant
Please Note: (all items should be labeled with your name, phone number, and group name.)
Please do not bring the following items:
- Weapons, such as knives or any other item designed to hurt someone
- Air Soft Guns
- Pets/All Animals
- Please, please avoid heartache, do not bring anything that is irreplaceable